Customers are satisfied with our privacy and policy because we don’t share our customer’s data with any third person for any interest because we know people got confidential buying drugs online. That’s why we used encrypted databases for the best protection of customers’ privacy.
Privacy Protection: K2 Hemp Store
As we all know that there are many scams on the internet, some are scams, and some lack due to the lowest approaches in measures to privacy policies. Before starting this only store we were customers ourselves so we have experienced almost every situation, that’s why we are using the best servers available regarding privacy protection of our customers. Your information is processed through a secure network called SSL.
Why do we need to get your data: K2 Hemp Store
When someone comes to visit K2 Hemp Store, he will observe that we only require information step by step as per need. At the start, there is some basic information that all you need to create an account on any authentic website on the internet.
When someone is buying a card we need to ask for some confidential information for a secure and reliable payment transaction so that our customers receive orders at their doorstep within days. In the whole process from ordering to our store till you receive your delivery, we don’t ask a single irrelevant question from our customers and this is what helps us to gain fame in the drugs industry within a few years.
- To process the information in the quickest way
- For better customer experience at the website
- For getting rid of transaction headache
- If you are registered, you will be receiving emails from K2 Hemp Store for upcoming products and much information. If you don’t want to receive email from us, you can simply tell us so that we will never send you any email because we are happy with our best user experience on the website.
By using K2 Hemp Store, you will be agreeing to privacy policies, and do remember to check the privacy policies as it updates over time.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 30 days for feedback and customer sanctification purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refund requests, and support you.
What we share with others
We never share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
We accept payments through Crypto Currency. When processing payments, you don’t provide any data to any authority. So it is easier to stay in the market with the correct platforms.
We accept fewer other payments too, in case you need to place your order and contact through email or any social handle.
Please see the FAQ for more details
If you have any questions related to privacy please drop a query at Contact
Stated: 31 January 2018.